Ridgeline will not limit student admission based on disability, race, color, gender, national origin, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age, religion, marital status, socioeconomic status, cultural background, familial status, physical characteristics, or linguistic characteristics of a national group.
- The enrollment lottery is held yearly for students in grades K–8.
- We sometimes have mid-year openings; please call the office for information.
- Incoming kindergartners must be 5 years old before September 1.
- Accepting applications (attached below) for the current school year, 2016–2017.
- For the 2016–2017 lottery timeline, see below.
- The enrollment application form for next school year, 2017–18, will be available February 4, 2017.
Re-enrollment and sibling commitment forms:
Available Friday, January 27
Due Friday, February 10
2017–2018 lottery and enrollment timeline
Pre-lottery information sessions will be held at 4500 West Amazon Drive on:
- Saturday, February 4, 10:00 a.m.
- Tuesday, February 21, 6:30 p.m.
Childcare is available by reservation. Reservations begin Tuesday, January 10.
Enrollment applications available for 2017–18: Beginning on Saturday, February 4
Enrollment applications due in our office: Wednesday, March 8, by 4:00 p.m.Lottery drawing: Friday, March 17, 10:00 a.m.
All applicants will receive written notice of lottery results.
NOTE: Prior to entering the enrollment lottery, you must attend an informational session to learn about the Montessori philosophy and Ridgeline’s role as a public charter school. If you cannot attend a session, call 541-681-9662.